What’s Up DH

• This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nman
    Participant

I'm glad to be here!  I'm 29 years old, I've been into training or as long as I can remember.  My dad ran track for Utah State back in the Merlin Olsen glory years so he was and still is very active and had me and my brothers lifting at a young age.I played collegiate sports as well but I went the Football route instead, I played at the University of Utah and Weber State University.  It was in college that my interest in Nutrition grew.  I was able to see first hand how important proper nutrition was.  I read a lot of different things and have tried a lot of different diets and CBL is by far my favorite and the best one I've found for me and my goals.  When i first read about it on EliteFTS, I pieced together the best I could the diet and followed it for some time and was really liking it.  I then had some schedule changes and had to switch from working out in the afternoon to early in the morning and so I quit CBL.  Now that my schedule is back to normal I'm back to working out in the afternoons, so I bought the CBL book and read it.  I'm currently doing my prep phase (never knew about that until the book) and then will do Strength Accumulation.I compete in Powerlifting and lots of different sports/activities.  I follow 5/3/1 and really like it.  5/3/1 fits well with my schedules, my goals and my background.Anyway glad to be hear and learn from all of you and wish all of you the best in achieving your goals!

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Welcome aboard

Bartleby83

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome on

welcome!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I played at the University of Utah and Weber State University. 

Did you play for Urban Meyer?  You would be about the right age for college when he coached at Utah.

Nman
    Participant

I played at the University of Utah and Weber State University. 

Did you play for Urban Meyer?  You would be about the right age for college when he coached at Utah.

I redshirted under Urban in 2004 when we went to Fiesta Bowl. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What’s Up DH

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?