What’s up fellow meatheads.

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

McLeod2012

Hey everyone, im new here and i dont even know if im on the right post/thread/poll/topic or whatever so im just going to continue. Im an 18 year old senior in a northeastern kentucky high school. yes, i have shoes and im not incest but i do have a slight accent at times. haha ive noticed while reading the site that most people are powerlifters and im a freakin bodybuilder. i weigh about 190 and at around 10-11% bodyfat at 5″10. ive got multiple questions on carb back loading but i dont know if i should post them on this.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Hey everyone, im new here and i dont even know if im on the right post/thread/poll/topic or whatever so im just going to continue. Im an 18 year old senior in a northeastern kentucky high school. yes, i have shoes and im not incest but i do have a slight accent at times. haha ive noticed while reading the site that most people are powerlifters and im a freakin bodybuilder. i weigh about 190 and at around 10-11% bodyfat at 5"10. ive got multiple questions on carb back loading but i dont know if i should post them on this.

Go ahead and shoot.  No one is going to yell at you  🙂

Richard Schmitt

Welcome! I'm from Texas with a thick accent so no worries man. If you got questions be sure to ask, or try to look through some forums. Might be useful to do so. Like iboland said, no one will yell at you.

McLeod2012

Thanks guys! I actually found where to post and I see big tex has already helped me out! And @ ibob I just posted it on the backloading thread if you wanna check it out!

Richard Schmitt

Haha welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What’s up fellow meatheads.

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?