Wish me luck…

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

P.J.
    Participant

After 2 and a half months without a single sip of alcohol(personal record) and STRICT adherence to CNS and CBL protocols, I look and feel better and stronger than I ever have my entire life.That alcohol streak is in SERIOUS JEAPORDY tonight haha.  My aunt is throwing an epic birthday party and basically all of my friends, cousins, and uncles who I used to get shit-faced with on a regular basis before CBL came into my life are gonna be in the house lol.  It resembles a reunion of drunks more than it does a birthday party..talk about walking into the lion's den.So my plan is to have an epic deadlifting session before the party, followed by an all-out assault on the pizza, tacos, tortillas, ice cream and 3-layered chocolate cake.  Hopefully I can backload to the point that I couldn't drink even if I wanted to lol.  In spite of CBL heaven, it's definitely gonna be a tough challenge.  You guys might be thinking it's only one night, but my level of commitment is at an all time high, not to mention next week is week 3 of 5/3/1...  If I can actually wake up tomorrow morning not having drank at all, it'll be extremely satisfying and gratifying.  🙂Would be awesome if there was a fellow DH member at the party to keep me from falling haha! 

Betty

Good luck stuffing your face and not drinking 8)

Eric Shaw

We fellow DH'ers will be with you in spirit  😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Wish me luck…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?