Workout Music!

• This topic has 23 voices and 42 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

breenhouse

What's up everyone. I just wanted to start a thread to discuss the latest tunes everyone is listening to to get them pumped up! I personally am into EDM so here's a few of the latest beats I am bumping to get things rolling.Chase & Status - International (Skrillex Remix)Deorro - Bootie In Your FaceJR Donato & Robotic Pirate Monkey - We Goin' UpMac Miller - Goosebumpz& many more. Just like your lifts your beats should be heavy. Let's see what you guys have

Gnomer
    Participant

Love lifting to rap mix station on pandora.

Gnomer
    Participant

i have a big variety of music.. i like lifting to slipknot, metallica, Disturbed, rise against, 30 seconds to mars, eminem, paramore, halestorm, flyleaf, static-X, system of a down, rammstein, britney(yea britney ;D), kesha.. like i said big mix of stuff

Leio

Current workout music is Rammstein – I gotta have metal with my iron  😛

Leio

I like your taste, Sanosuke! Static X is killer for a workout, lol

breenhouse

Does anyone else bump some peaking electro tracks?!

Roadblock
    Participant

Rammstein is awesome, 5 minutes alone by Pantera is also a favourite!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-KsRB

Rookie

I like listening to KQRC 98.9 The Rock!!These days I prefer to stream music rather than have a playlist... better variety I guess

Spatz

I'm not much of a music person. Though when I do I listen to either Mix 102.9 (out of frisco tx, I do iHeart) or when working out I use Dubstep radio on pandora.Oh and the car station stays on country. 🙂

breenhouse

Bit of dub is always good when throwing around some tin!

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

I listen to everything from metal,rap,EDM just depends what mood I'm in and what I'm training as well. Crazy ass leg  workouts always have Five finger death punch,disturbed or some shit like that that makes me wanna punch anything in my way.

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

I found lots of awesome music from the Breaking Bad soundtrack. Like …"Baby Girl, I'm a Blur" by Say Anything"Trouble" by Pink"Uh" by Fujiya & Miyagi"Electricity in My Bones" by The High Plane Dirfters"DLZ" by TV on the Radio

sipock98

I listen to a bunch of Five Finger Death Punch. Mix in some Metallica, Disturbed, and Hip Hop and I'm good to go! If you havent tried Pandora ( Paid Version ). Its well worth it and very inexpensive.

I listen to that sound of iron clanking. It's actually pretty rare I train with muscle these days, I find I enjoy training more if it's quite. If I go to a gym though I always have music and it will run the gambit as far as what I listen to.

Rock or EDM. SanosukeX definitely feeling the heavy rock/metal. I definitely sneak some Ke$ha in there too.Breenhouse I throw down with the EDM for sure. I think you might like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFUtL8zUAk.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Workout Music!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?