Xenergy- Input.

• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

CBachelor17

Alright so I have recently been introduced to Xenergy at work. These things are freaking amazing. 2 carbs (per 8oz) so 4 per can and a fairly clean nutrition label. I don't like drinking carbonated drinks generally but these seem to be much less carbonated than soda if thats even possible. There are un-carbonated versions but unfortunately my store does not carry them. For those that don't know I'm only running CN because Im recovering from surgery so fat loss isn't my goal- But i certainly don't want to gain fat while recovering before going back to CBL-DB. Just curious on others thoughts on this drink in regards to it disturbing anything during ULC days when running CN.

Gnomer
    Participant

when i used to drink energy drinks these were my go to ones.. cherry lime was my favorite.. also the only energy drink my wife actually enjoyed the taste of

CBachelor17

Yea they are f-in amazing. But taking in the 4g carbs alone won't interrupt any ULC process you think?

Gnomer
    Participant

Yea they are f-in amazing. But taking in the 4g carbs alone won't interrupt any ULC process you think?

probably not unless you are drinking them all day long heh..

Gnomer
    Participant

I love them. Cherry lime is the only energy drink I could ever stand. They are hard to find around us.

Richard Schmitt

I can find them ALL at Quik-Trip here, but honestly like the Absolute Zeros or the Zero Ultras.

Derekcerva
    Participant

Anyone ever try those Celsius drinks or kill cliff 2g and 3G per can respectively. Celsius is '2g' fiber yet 10cal anyhow it's not about the 'calorie burn' just looking for a good energy drink. Anyone tried/liked?

CBachelor17

Anyone ever try those Celsius drinks or kill cliff 2g and 3G per can respectively. Celsius is '2g' fiber yet 10cal anyhow it's not about the 'calorie burn' just looking for a good energy drink. Anyone tried/liked?

Yea man ive had every no sugar energy drink we carry haha. Have you had a Vegasfuel yet?

Derekcerva
    Participant

They're good? And no man I was Gona get one but the coupon expired :/

CBachelor17

Haha you fouled up! They are good man. Get you a Kill Cliff too. I got mine today. Haven't tried it yet but I've been told they are good. Only crappy thing is there good for their ingredients but only 25mg of caffeine. So don't take it for energy haha.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Xenergy- Input.

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?