1 week in

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

faredce
    Keymaster

well, i say 1 week in, I began using this program after reading everything I could get my hands on, with my formal education in human anatomy the science referenced in this hit me like a tonne of bricks and I jumped aboard.I train 5 days a week at 5am before work, and having competed in my first BB comp in Oct '10 but none since i was keen to get the ball rolling again.needless to say strength has steadily increased (meticulous record keeping ensures this) while weight has shifted down slightly around 1.5-2kg (metric, the only measurement system that makes sense haha) but a definite tightening all around.Can't wait to continue this "lifestyle" change and see what is in store, also I LOVE the look of shock horror im greeted with when the know it alls find out i skipped breakfast and hear what im planning to eat later that night hahawould love correspondence if anyone's keen to converse

sckiely
    Participant

Good to have you aboard the band wagon. It is the results that get the best responses, I am constantly accused of taking drugs

faredce

agreed, when inn doubt i remind myself of the basics and I know that as long as im training hard and taking full advantage of that fat burning phase in the morning im heading in the right direction…great body taking time and effort and im more than ready to pay up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1 week in

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?