2 Months no Progress

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

jeanice cabale
    Participant

Any suggestions? I measure everything 6 days a week, scale hasnt moved much. EVEN Limited my carb nite to 1 meal.

Richard Schmitt

Typically seeing what you’re ULC meals are like and any data of your Carb Nite will be helpful as well.

jeanice cabale
    Participant

generally chicken, almonds, eggs and bacon are my staples…carb nite is usually a burger and fries with a dessert and an appetizer most of the time.

Steve Cauffiel
    Participant

Be careful of almonds (most nuts actually) especially if they’re a “staple.” What are your macros like during the week?

jeanice cabale
    Participant

30 carb 85 fat 125 protein all tracked on myfitnesspal

Melvin McLain
    Participant

If you’re not losing/gaining weight after a week or two, then you’re pretty much at your maintenance level of food intake.

Despite Kiefer’s sales pitch to “eat enough food to keep hunger under control without worrying about counting calories,” you can certainly eat too much food on CNS to lose weight. Calories do exist, and they do count.

Cut your daily intake by 200-300 calories and you should see a difference within a week (assuming you don’t add any more calories to carb night).

Without a calorie deficit, your body has no reason to access its fat stores.

Tony Sangimino

How active are we?

Make sure on your CarbNite it’s actually a CarbNite, not a FatNight. Most of the logs I see of people’s CarbNites they go crazy with the fat, and are on the low side of the carbs.

– Coach Tony

jeanice cabale
    Participant

i lift 5 days a week and do 45 mins of cardio 6 days a week, usually i do a burger and fries, appetizer and dessert. nothing more nothing less.

Robert Haas
    Participant

Why training so much? Are you competing athlete? I see people in the gym everyday trying to train off fat. It just doesn’t work.
    Train less, eat better. Fries and appetizer are probably loaded with PUFA’s. Why not just a burger and dessert?

The eyes can't see what the mind doesn't understand.

Tony Sangimino

Bodyweight? Estimated BF%?

That’s a ton of cardio and training and nowhere near the food to match. You aren’t seeing results because you aren’t giving your body A. The time to actually recover and produce the results and B. You’re not giving your body nearly the kind of nutrition you need for that week.

– Coach Tony

jeanice cabale

what do you suggest? im like 125, bf mid 20’s

Tony Sangimino

Keep the Carbs below thirty, raise your protein and fats little by little until you find a balance.

On your CarbNite, make sure you’re getting a ton of carbohydrates. There is like 60g of carbs in a burger, around the same in fries, and desserts vary greatly. In all 3 of those choices, fat is the dominant macro, so make sure you’re getting more carbs than anything and you should be fine.

jeanice cabale
    Participant

Thanks i will try that with my carbnite this weekend!

Tony Sangimino

Let us know how it goes!

– Coach Tony

jeanice cabale

I have one more question. when you say raise my fats a little and protein until i find a balance. what exactly do you mean?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2 Months no Progress

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?