2013 CNS Progress – 28% to 21% BF!

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Reis
    Participant

I'm not gonna lie.  I went off the rails a bit this past spring, so when I did my bodyfat analysis in January and weighed in at 287 with 28% bf, a few months later I found myself getting back up to around 295 before righting the ship and fine-tuning my food choices again.  Finally got back to CNS in September and had a solid three months of progress.  Got another analysis done last week (attached) and my net drop in bf% was almost 7% in 2013!!After a roller coaster of a year I find myself now at 21.2% bf, 5# more of lean mass and less than 20# to go before I'm no longer considered obese (something I've been since about age 6).A snatch rep gone bad took me out of heavy training (aside from squats & deadlifts) for close to 2 months (rotator cuff strain), but I'm back in action and feel great.I look forward to another round of CNS starting in December, and once I get down to the teens in bf% I'll be excited to dive into CBL for the first time.  Progress is good!  Thanks to everyone here for the support, wisdom and encouragement!

beelly
    Participant

dude, freaking awesome. congratulations!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2013 CNS Progress – 28% to 21% BF!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?