4 week CBL bodyfat/measurements results (female)

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

wolveslovemee
    Keymaster

Hey all. So I got my body fat and measurements done today. I chose to try this for 4-5 weeks because I was totally skeptical and I really didnt think it was going to work. I had been on a really bad plateau for about 5 months with VERY little change. Mind you guys, I am female, about 5'5″, 28 years old, do Olympic lifting, HIIT and strength training.However, this works and I am VERY happy and proud of myself:Weight:152 lb-->147 lbNeck: 12.5 in-->12 inChest: 35.5 in-->34.4 inBicep: 12-->11.5 inForearm: 9.5 in-->9 inWaist: 32 in-->30.5 inHips: 40 in-->38 inThigh: 21 in-->20 inCalf: 16in-->15.5 inFat mass: 39.5-->31Lean mass: 100-->116Body fat: 28.2% -->21.5%Hope this might help some other women who are curious about CBL. I literally didnt have anything that worked until I tried this!

Ulam25

You did not gain 16 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks. Impossible, even on steroids.

wolveslovemee

You did not gain 16 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks. Impossible, even on steroids.

No of course not lol.These are measurements are from my trainer, and for the lean mass she didnt put a unit, so I have no idea what that unit would be (obviously not muscle gain in pounds). And that measurement was not derived from the circumference measurements, but from the caliper measurements, which I did not list here. I just posted the tape measurements.Thanks! 🙂 I apologize for not clarifying that measurement. Ill double check with her to see what she was doing there.

thriveful

Those fat and lean mass measurements should be in pounds, look at the recent one and add the two = 147, your current weight. It is the first set of numbers that are wrong, could be fat mass or lean mass, but more likely lean. You were 152lbs, fat mass at 39.5, making lean = 112.5lbs. So the reality is you gained 3.5lbs of lean muscle mass, much more likely

Ulam25

Those fat and lean mass measurements should be in pounds, look at the recent one and add the two = 147, your current weight. It is the first set of numbers that are wrong, could be fat mass or lean mass, but more likely lean. You were 152lbs, fat mass at 39.5, making lean = 112.5lbs. So the reality is you gained 3.5lbs of lean muscle mass, much more likely

That seems more realistic. Great results though! Keep it up!

backlash79

Nice results keep up the hard work!

kcarolhxw
    Participant

Lol, I saw the muscle gain and was like *o* holy backloading batman! To add, still, great stuff. 🙂

InkblotJo

That's awesome, congratulations? Do you have a food log anywhere for fellow paperweight females to consult?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

4 week CBL bodyfat/measurements results (female)

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?