A Calorie Is Sometimes Not A Calorie

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Gnomer
    Participant

Gl;itch.e

I haven't read this article but Im feeling fiesty so…Actually a Calorie IS ALWAYS a Calorie. But this mean's nothing as far as the human body is concerned. They should come up with a new unit of measurement and then throw that one out the window as well!

Gl;itch.e

Was there something you found interesting in here Sano or were you just posting it for the newbies? (: Read it and can't say I read anything worthwhile.

Gnomer
    Participant

I haven't read this article but Im feeling fiesty so...Actually a Calorie IS ALWAYS a Calorie. But this mean's nothing as far as the human body is concerned. They should come up with a new unit of measurement and then throw that one out the window as well!

he actually goes over that in the article but yea.. and yea nothing new here just figured some people may be interested as he lays it out in simple terms

Joseph Montalbano
    Participant

I haven't read this article but Im feeling fiesty so...Actually a Calorie IS ALWAYS a Calorie. But this mean's nothing as far as the human body is concerned. They should come up with a new unit of measurement and then throw that one out the window as well!

Did you read some of the comments? This exact point was raised somewhere in there by the author.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A Calorie Is Sometimes Not A Calorie

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?