Adding Hydrolyzed Casein to PWO.. CDN Customer

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kelsey Crossan
    Participant

Going from this article from Kiefer (although its from 2010):http://athlete.io/360/from-elitefts-back-loading-follow-up/FYI: I'm a female, preserving my muscle & leaning out.  Unfortunately some days I have to work out in the mornings, for my PWO shake I'm looking for a hydrolyzed casein to add.  Because of the morning workout I'm waiting to backload my carbs at night and just looking to spike my insulin. (Am I correct?)Being a Canadian, shipping is killer from ProteinFactory and TN.  Do I just need to suck it up and purchase OR can anyone recommend a product shipped by BB.com or other website?CURRENT PWO shakes:30 g ALLMAX Nutrition Isoflex Whey 10 g CytoSport Monster Amino Acid3 g CreatineAny recommendations or insight welcome! 😀 :-*

Richard Schmitt

No you're fine just using hydroslyates or whey isolate, creatine, and leucine.

Kelsey Crossan
    Participant

No you're fine just using hydroslyates or whey isolate, creatine, and leucine.

So just skip adding Casein all together?  Or instead of a hydrolyzed casein, would a micellar casein work?

Richard Schmitt

Micellar casein is okay to use but if you can't get it then no worries.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Adding Hydrolyzed Casein to PWO.. CDN Customer

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?