Albuterol – PreWorkout

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 8 months ago by Fat Lose in Body Building.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

DJKillaKes

I've read a few articles that Albuterol (steroid inhalent for Asthma) is great for fat loss.I often use it before workout and find that this is true. I lost a lot of fat this summer doing so and have been doing so over my re-prepphase this past week.Anyone else have experience with this?Any proven studies out there?

Are you using an asthma inhaler dose? Anyway, yes it work. It's a drug though and many people wouldn't feel safe with that.

Scope75

Asthma dose won't do shit. I'd advise against it because its not all what its made out to be. Yeah it works but not worth sides or the stress. Use the ECA stack instead

Asthma dose won't do shit. I'd advise against it because its not all what its made out to be. Yeah it works but not worth sides or the stress. Use the ECA stack instead

I'd agree with all points made.

Big_R
    Participant

I've read a few articles that Albuterol (steroid inhalent for Asthma) is great for fat loss.I often use it before workout and find that this is true. I lost a lot of fat this summer doing so and have been doing so over my re-prepphase this past week.Anyone else have experience with this?Any proven studies out there?

Albuterol is basically the propionate version of clenbuterol.... beta2agonist -  Albuterol has a half life of 4 hoursThis not a great idea, first off.  Plus you have to clear receptors by combining with keto-tiffin fumurate or cycling 2 weeks on/off.    Still not worth it...    I would invest in a better pre/post workout protein with hydrosylates.

Scope75

Albuterol is basically the propionate version of clenbuterol.... beta2agonist -  Albuterol has a half life of 4 hoursThis not a great idea, first off.  Plus you have to clear receptors by combining with keto-tiffin fumurate or cycling 2 weeks on/off.    Still not worth it...    I would invest in a better pre/post workout protein with hydrosylates.

Plus it'll eat at muscle and need to be ramped up and down and all that jive so its more hassle than anything and could leave you fucked and end up getting fatter after you get off it.

Big_R
    Participant

hey  i hear the deer antler velvet spray stacked w/ saw palmetto and horny goat weed will slap 10 pounds of beef on you in about 5 days.  give that a shot  ...

Aslls

I ran albuterol and my symptoms were the same as clen at moderate doses. i would experiment at 6mg increments ramping up and seeing how you react. if you start getting bad heart burn or the shakes you are running it too high

if you want something preworkout consider GW as albuterol is a stim and can negatively affect your workouts especially if you are aiming for strength

Fat Lose in Body Building

I am Using Clen and once tried the Ana – and feel no deference – so decided to continue whit Clen because its already Historicaly product and is present in all desired dosage.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Albuterol – PreWorkout

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?