Another new guy!!!

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tlfoxy

Hey all!My name is Tom.  I am 42 years old, live in Vegas and work out at 24 hour Fitness in Green Valley.  For the past 5 years or so; I have been fluctuating in my weight.  I get so gung ho and jump all in, only to find myself getting frustrated and depressed over results or lack there of.  I can be stubborn and just say fuck it!!!  I think a lot of it has to do with diet.  There are days that I want to just eat all of the shit that is laying around.  It can be hard here as I live with someone who loves to bake.  I think that I just couldn't get satisfied and would go to bed hungry.  And because of that I would get up in the middle of the night and just ransack the 'fridge.  Then, just recently, I ran through Men's Fitness and saw the Carb-nite Solution and decided to give it a try.  In the past I would stick to a planned nutrition guide only to find failure in the middle of the week.  I would beat myself up and try to start over again.  So far with CNS, I haven't had the urge to "cheat".  On the 9th night of reorientation I did have anxiety dreams about Carb-night and couldn't wait.  But, I did.  Being in Vegas I have a bevy of buffets around and I hit one with my folks and aunt.  I put a pretty good hurt on the place.  And, as I am writing this, I am on day 13 and I haven't wanted to cheat at all.So, even though there are times that I am just jumping in "here", I am excited to see the benefits and results.  I am looking forward to the up coming 6 month cycle of CNS.  I'll try and keep everyone posted, (those who are interested), with my progress.

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Welcome. This is the real deal if followed properly and we are here to help.

dawatts22

Welcome Tom.  Good luck.

sckiely
    Participant

Hi Tom, good you are here.What are your current stats? How do you train?

Bartleby83

Welcome Tom!

tlfoxy

Welcome Tom!

Welcome Tom.  Good luck.

Thank You!

Hi Tom, good you are here.What are your current stats? How do you train?

I haven't taken any stats yet... I am going to have a trainer at my gym measure me up and give me a BF% test in the next week.  Now this is not my first rodeo in fitness.  I was an athlete all through high school and college and knew how to train.  I really jumped back into getting in shape a few years ago when I was over 300 lbs and over 40% body fat.  I got to the gym and it has been an up and down battle from there.I am currently at 256... My weekly resistance training is:  Super setting lifts - the last 4 weeks have been 3 sets by 12 reps (3 x 12)Monday - Chest and BicepsTuesday - LegsWednesday - Cardio and absThursday - ShouldersFriday - Back and TricepsSaturday and Sunday - CardioMy cardio usually consists of a fasted H.I.I.T.... for 30 minutes.Jump-rope - elliptical - treadmill - bike

tlfoxy

Welcome. This is the real deal if followed properly and we are here to help.

Thanks Kevrolls.... I am sure I'll be asking a few questions on this journey.  I appreciate this forum as it is a great reference to CNS.  It's kind of like the books Cliffsnotes!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Another new guy!!!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?