Attention Female Trainers…

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kiefer
    Participant

I'd love to talk to any female trainers and coaches on the forums who use Carb Back-Loading, Carb Nite, The Shockwave Protocols, or any combination of these with clients. I want to hear how you've been making out, what progress you and your clients have been making, and how you've managed to implement these methods into your business and practice.If this applies to you, please reply in this thread with a brief description of who you are, what you do, and how you've applied these concepts. This is an interactive request, meaning I'm looking to talk to people personally for something I'm working on, so as long as you're currently working as a trainer or coach, you can keep it brief and we'll get back to you soon.Thanks,Kiefer

lisa4mantx

I am a 45 year old personal trainer and gym owner in Jacksonville, Texas.  I am also a competitive powerlifter with state and national records…..hoping for a world record at a meet in May 2014.  I have just started coaching people on CBL, including but not limited to other men and women on our powerlifting team.  I started using CBL to drop a weight class and am now playing around with it to keep getting body fat lower while maintaining my strength.  I can be contacted at lisa4mantx@yahoo.com or at Iron Junkie Training on Facebook.  Lisa Foreman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Attention Female Trainers…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?