Ballpark Carb numbers for CNS

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

catalyst187
    Keymaster

Been on CNS for around a month know have definitely go some of the fundamentals down in terms what to eat and how to train optimally, been alot of fun and the carb-nites I've had have been nothing short of wonderful! Question for those of you who have read CBL, in the book they have a rough guide for how much carbs to eat when backloading as it relates to your current bodyweight --- is this ALSO a good number to shoot for when doing CNS? Seems roughly the amount I eat on a carb-nite

Richard Schmitt

Eh you can do it that way if you wanted. I'd go till I can't anymore and asses from there. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

zewski

Yea staying withing the 6-8 hour window is more important than the number of carbs IMO.

catalyst187

Yea staying withing the 6-8 hour window is more important than the number of carbs IMO.

Very true, my first CN was a disaster because I jammed all the food down after work and training sesh in 2-3 hours before bed my second CN - started eating at work, came home, skipped the training, ate till before bed, trained the next day pm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ballpark Carb numbers for CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?