Before and mid progress pictures

• This topic has 14 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Damn! You're rocking it.

lulu241981

THANKS!! Zewski, I started 1 March 2012.  So far a total of 88 days.  =)

DreamCrusher

Great job!!I've been on CNS for 3 weeks and haven't lost a pound!Did you start noticing fat loss right away or did it take time?I don't count calories but I know i'm in ketosis cause 1) I use keto stix and 2) I use Fitday to count my carbs. I cant figure why I havent lost at least lost one pound?Anyone?

Tomahawk

Dang that is some impressive results. Keep it up it is clearly paying off.

Freya

Well done 🙂 Keep it up!

Richard Schmitt

Congrats on the progress and results you've made! Truly awesome.

lulu241981

Thanks so much!!  Hopefully it keeps up and in 3 months I can post a new picture.DreamCrusher,I did not see instant results.  It took some time at first for my body to adapt.This is my daily intake:2 cups of coffee between 0600-0900 with heavy cream and 1tbs of coconut oil.with the meal plans I used some in the book and on here, but sometimes it's too much food for me.  I only eat when I am hungry and eat until I am full (except for Carb Nite!  I pig out then!)My workout routine mainly consitst of weight training.  I do 3-4 sets of 12-15 reps for the muscle group of that day.  Day 1 - ChestDay 2 - LegsDay 3 - Biceps/TriceptDay 4 - BackDay 5 - ShouldersI alternate abs depending on the day.  About every other day I also get in about 2-4 miles of walking (speed walking) and not the granny mall walker, lol.  I just push myself.  I sometimes use the bike and monitor my heart rate at the same time.  Hope this helps.  As I have had to tweek things over time.  You just have to find what works for you =)

acarnovale

I only eat when I am hungry and eat until I am full (except for Carb Nite!  I pig out then!)

Amazing progress! I think the line I quoted above is something EVERYONE needs to practice. Eat until you're satisfied and then eat again when you're hungry. It's simple, powerful, and it works.Congratulations on your progess this far and I'm sure the next 3 months will bring great results as well.

Karin O’Sullivan
    Participant

Looks awesome. And thanks for posting your daily routine. I was going to ask.I've been at it this time around since March/April. I did CBL SA from Jan to March. And you do have to tweak things over time. Looking forward to following your progress.

lulu241981

Thanks so much and I am glad I could assist =)Gotta get my beach body ready for my vacation in Sep 😉I will post changes and or any other tweeks I have made and hope it can help others.  Reading the book was my first step, but chatting with others and seeing what worked/did not work for them helped me tremendously!  I love the crosstalk!

zewski

derp  :-[ just saw you put the dates in the OPThanks for responding anyway!

lulu241981

No problem and you are welcome 🙂

Nice!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Before and mid progress pictures

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?