Beginning CBL and have a question

• This topic has 2 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vineyardkite
    Keymaster

Hi all, Newbie here with a question on the prep phase.  Should I be pushing off breakfast in the am or just focus on the 30g carb rule for the first ten days? I have both books and this point is a little muddled to me.  So psyched about getting started!!!!  Thanks in advance,Shawn

Richard Schmitt

Be concerned with doing both, fully understanding 50/50 in grams for Fats/Proteins keeping carbs less than 30g for the ten days, and then keeping it 30g or lower for the first half of day till PWO.

vineyardkite

Thanks for the quick response, I'll stick to Coffee and either coconut oil or whipping cream till about 10am (7am wake) and then eat my first meal, this morning was 3eggs scrambled with C-oil and 4oz of Ham. Pretty sure I hit the ratio right…..  Also it is safer to eat more fat correct? Thanks Tex,

Richard Schmitt

That is what I am to believe, the more fat in the Low Carb Portion of the Day will help with energy.

vineyardkite

Another question for ya, If I do a couple of weeks carb free (>30g) can I switch over to back loading at any time? It sounds like I can... I am thinking about running a CNS and drop a few more pounds.

Richard Schmitt

There is a forum post about switching back and forth, I wouldn't see it hurting anything.

vineyardkite

Hey Tex got a minute to look at my firsts days food? Breakfast Eggs whole scrambled 1.5 0 21 18 F Ham                           0 0 8 19    P Coffee                   0 0 0 0 N     Heavy Whipping Cream   0 0 6 0 F Heavy Whipping Cream   0 0 6 0 F Lunch Chicken Breast 0 0 3 27 P+               Broccoli 3 1 0 0 N         coconut oil 0 0 40.5 0 F+ Snack     Peperoni 0 0 3 5 F+               Cheese 0 0 8 7 F Dinner Green Pepper 3 2 0 0 N           Tuna Fish 0 0 3 24 P+                       7.5 3 98.5 100 Also I am 219 as of yesterday. Don't think I am getting enough do you?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beginning CBL and have a question

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?