Beta Alanine?

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

I recently bought some Beta Alanine although I have used it before I was just wondering if it matters to space it out/ take it pre/post workout, or can i just take all 4 grams with my PWO Shake so that insulin can help it do its job?

Richard Schmitt

I would just take it with as part of the Pre-Workout and that's it. You want insulin high PWO, so Leucine and whey would suffice perfectly.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I don't think timing really matters with BA.  However, it's traditionally taken pre-workout.

Carlito DeGuzman Jr
    Participant

I don't see any point in taking Beta Alanine post workout. It's in most Pre-workouts because it's supposed reduce muscular fatigue and to get you more reps in resistance training. The amount they put in there though isn't always enough to notice a difference in performance, so I would take your full daily dose pre-workout.

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

I don't see any point in taking Beta Alanine post workout. It's in most Pre-workouts because it's supposed reduce muscular fatigue and to get you more reps in resistance training. The amount they put in there though isn't always enough to notice a difference in performance, so I would take your full daily dose pre-workout.

I remember reading that insulin helps your body absorb it better just like with creatine, and on CBL you don't get an insulin spike tell PWO.

Rob Haas

I don't think timing really matters with BA.  However, it's traditionally taken pre-workout.

This is what I have been told and do myself.

MJ4032
    Participant

I take it pre workout and notice a big difference when I don't take it.  I've gotten used to my beta alanine tingling!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beta Alanine?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?