Big Beyond Belief 6 day routine

• This topic has 8 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I've said it before but I really think that people are over thinking the rep range WAY too much. Obviously you may run into problems with a rep range much above 15 or 20 for most things but 15 reps can still be beneficial to backloading. Anyone who thinks otherwise should go and do 3 sets of 15 on squats at a weight close to a 15 rep max and tell me they don't feel like they should eat some carbs. If people are really concerned just stack 80% of your carbs to within and immediately post workout, ala John Meadows. I'd love to hear from the OP how this went for him if...assuming he stuck to it long enough to actually work.

Spot on!  I've noticed people that "train for the diet" run into problems.  CBL is a performance diet, it is supposed to support your training, not the other way around.

CaptianMoonLight

I'm in the middle of week 3 of my first ramp phase. Loving the frequency but hating the volume. Can't wait to back off next week.Been following CNS with back to back carb nights for the last couple of months. I structure the big beyong belief program so that my first 2 workouts of the week are before my carb nights(Sat"&Sun) and then next 4 worksout are ULC days(Mon-Thu, Fri-Off).It's probably not the smartest plan. I've more or less have had DOMS in my hamstrings for 2 straight weeks and my elbow joints feel sore/tired most days. I have upped my ULC day calories from about midway through my first week. Hopefully i'll see some leans gains during the 3 week training phase. I'm not sure if i'll do ramp phase 2, probably only if i decide to switch to CBL at that time.

This workout is basically identicial to what The Rock used for Walking Tall according to Men's Health in 2004. Only difference is the rep scheme and cardio was used as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Big Beyond Belief 6 day routine

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?