Bowel Movements

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

amedio
    Keymaster

It just might be a touchy subject, but I must ask. What constitutes as the norm for CNS? 

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Like Kiefer says in the book, use a fiber supplement. I use Psyllium husk powder and can regulate easily. The norm is then whatever you want it to be. 😛

Newfiedan
    Participant

Once a day or every 2nd day for me but I do use the fiber supplement as per the book without that I am pretty sure you would be running into some issues.

amedio

I have been using capsules. Psyllium to be exact. If I follow the dosage according to the label at the end of the day I should end up with 25g of fiber. Here lately things have been a wee bit “rough.” On a different note, will soy milk have a bad effect on CNS?

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Try upping the dosage. The recommended amount is probably for people who get a “normal” amount of fiber without them.Yes on the soy milk. Kiefer has an article about soy protein somewhere on the forum. Besides all the phytoestrogens, soy contains a substance that effectively stops you from absorbing protein into your system. If you're trying to avoid lactose, try milk made from oats or rice. You can probably find cows milk that has the lactose totally removed - I can here in Norway, and we're the country in the world with the fewest lactose intolerant people (% of population).

amedio

I am going to take a look at Publix after I leave work today and see what I can get my hands on. I will try taking the fiber five times today instead of the recommended three.

Chuck

My problem is I am going to much!!!!!

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Thats rarely a problem with low carb diets. I'm a little afraid to ask, but how much is too much?

Chuck

LOL alot I eat one thing and go like 2 or 3 times. I dont know. I was loving CBL….. it was only twice a day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bowel Movements

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?