Calories and Macro Ratios

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TheDan
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m a little confused about calories ( picture a monkey standing at a chalk board trying to solve a quantum physics formula ) on carb nite. ( Also on carb backloading ). My primary goal is to lose body fat and I’ve used Carb Nite in the past ( a long ass time ago ) I came on the forums for a refresher and there’s people now talking about calorie deficits and fat to protein ratios but there is conflicting comments. Are you actually supposed to be in a deficit on CNS? CBL? if so are we talking about a caertain amount below maintenance or are we taking calories burned during training in to account? and what is actually said to be proper fat to protein ratio for CNS these days? If i can get this figured out i will start a log… thanks.

5’8″ 17%bf 210lbs

budy
    Participant

I have the same question and can’t find any info in the book. I’m 5’6″ female 175lbs w a target weight of 125. I just started CNS but have been doing low carb high fat and stopped losing. I’ve experimented w fat and protein ratios and calories from 1200 – 1600. I’m a little clueless. Could use help 😀

budy
    Participant

I have the same question and can’t find any info in the book. I’m 5’6″ female 175lbs w a target weight of 125. I just started CNS but have been doing low carb high fat and stopped losing. I’ve experimented w fat and protein ratios and calories from 1200 – 1600. I’m a little clueless. Could use help 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Calories and Macro Ratios

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?