Can anyone help me to lose my weight?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tremaipe
    Participant

I spend too much time with my laptop, this is my job. And I don’t have enough time for full training.
    But I wanted to quickly lose belly fat by the summer. So I tried legal anabolic supplement.
    It really works. But there are different types of steroids.
    They are similar, but have differences, it is better here https://jbhnews.com/best-steroid-to-lose-belly-fat-easy-for-beginners/23699/ to read about these differences. Well, after using steroids and achieving results, you need to continue physical exercises, follow a diet so as not to lose the result.
    At least I’m satisfied.
    What do you think about this?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Tremaipe.

Jared Faulk
    Participant

I didn’t know anyone posted on this anymore! I wish more people did. Steroids are tricky and can have a lot of downside– HOWEVER, depending on your age taking testosterone or HGH might supply one’s with a normal level (think 20 year old) of what you need. I’m no expert, I would do your own research and talk to a doctor. If you have low T you can get a prescription from a doctor and if you’re over 40, you’re chances for having glow T are high. I remember Kiefer mentioning testosterone in one of the recent podcasts, I forget when. Also, if you aren’t already, follow Carb Nite to shed some pounds, and you can do that without weight training. If you take steroids without having a deficiency, then you can really mess your body up when you come off them. Of course, depends on where your hormones are.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Can anyone help me to lose my weight?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?