Carb backloading, should I wait for the new book?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark

Hello,

I want to purchase carb backloading 1.0 but I hear there is a new one in the pipeline. Should I wait or will I automatically get the new one if I have purchased the old one?

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

The new books (Carb Nite and Carb Backloading) have been teased about for a long time, but there’s been nothing so far. Here are your options:

1) Just buy the book now, and you’ll have it however more many years it takes for the next one to come out.
    2) Wait until the second book comes out, which might mean you’re gonna wait for another few years.
    3) Try and piece together information from the web to get the basic idea down (which isn’t that hard actually)

I would recommend the first option. Even with Carb Nite, there was something about people who bought the first version of Carb Nite will be able to get the second edition first, and other people would have to wait for a year. Or something like that.

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb backloading, should I wait for the new book?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?