Carb Backloading Whey Powders.

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jesse
    Participant

Hello all, I have a few questions regarding the protein powders mentioned in the Carb Backloading book.Kiefer wants us to use 4-typs of pro tine; Normal Whey, Whey Isolate, Casein whey and Hydro Whey. My question is, can I use Dynatize ISO.100 as an isolate and Hydrolysate? For example, The Hypertrophic Potentiator. It calls for 15-20 g of Isolate and 10-15 g of Hydrolysate & Casein! Can i shovel in 35 g of IOS.100 instead? And is it ok to use in the A.M Shake?Thank you.  8)

Richard Schmitt

Yes that's fine, and I would get a cheaper source for the AM Shake like Elite Whey if you wanted to keep with the same company.

Jesse
    Participant

Yes that's fine, and I would get a cheaper source for the AM Shake like Elite Whey if you wanted to keep with the same company.

Awesome! I do have a cheaper protein (bio-x Power whey), just didn't know if it was good for the AM shake. One last question, do I need a casein protein?Thanks buddy!

Richard Schmitt

Awesome! I do have a cheaper protein (bio-x Power whey), just didn't know if it was good for the AM shake. One last question, do I need a casein protein?Thanks buddy!

To be honest, unless you want to add that Hydro-Casein type whey from True Nutrition to follow the PWO Shake completely, you'll be fine with just the Hydro Whey, and Whey Isolate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Backloading Whey Powders.

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?