carb nite foods..

• This topic has 6 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

girl

you know what? thanks so much! you are so right.. I am pretty close to my goal right now and I need to understand I'm just athletic looking. I've had 5 kids and am fairly trim. I'm just going to do my CN up my cals a bit and focus on my HIIT. If I'm not satisfied then I can switch it up a few months short of bathing suit season. Thanks again for the refocus.

Newfiedan
    Participant

Anytime, sometimes it takes a proverbial kick in the heiny to get your head back in the game. I get so sick of hearing the tired and old scale obsession song from the women I know. I will take a 150 lb toned, tight woman over a 130 pound skinny fat woman any day of the week, just as my wife lol. I just wish I could get her off the scale obsession and get her on board with kiefer's methods. I am hoping that when she sees my results it will prompt her to get onto the real methods that work.

Naomi Most

/highfive and +1 to everybody in this thread.

bako71

Girl, I use  fitday to track what I eat mainly to make sure I get the 50/50 ratio of fat/protein.  I didn't do that part correctly the first time and also my calories were around 1300-1500 way to low which is why I saw  no progress, was weak and tired.  Now that I get the 50/50 my calories end up being close to 2000+.  I notice a big difference in how I feel this time.  Now I am more concerned about the 50/50 than I am the calories.I currently weigh about 125 so I am getting anywhere from 125-145 grams in fat and protein per day. 

girl

Girl, I use  fitday to track what I eat mainly to make sure I get the 50/50 ratio of fat/protein.  I didn't do that part correctly the first time and also my calories were around 1300-1500 way to low which is why I saw  no progress, was weak and tired.  Now that I get the 50/50 my calories end up being close to 2000+.  I notice a big difference in how I feel this time.  Now I am more concerned about the 50/50 than I am the calories.I currently weigh about 125 so I am getting anywhere from 125-145 grams in fat and protein per day.

Thanks for letting me in on your diet routine. So have you lost more inches/weight/BF after increasing your calories?

bako71

I am only 20 days in so I haven't done measurements but by abs usually lean first and I am starting to see that they are looking leaner as of today.  I also see it in my quads slightly.  I am hoping to really see changes by about week 4. 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

carb nite foods..

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?