Carb Nite results!

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

NicoleBennett86
    Keymaster

First I want to thank you for changing my life. My husband introduced Carb Nite to Me in August of 2012. Before Carb nite we ate anything we wanted didn't really try to watch what we ate. I would try diets for a week or two tried all kinds of diet pills thinking it was the answer. I lost my job in the beginning of 2012 and this gave me some something to focus on and changed my life for the good. I thought this would be another “fad” diet and we would stop a few weeks later, but I stuck with it and begun to go to the gym along with it. A few months later it was like all of a sudden the weight just vanished. A month into it I weighted my self and I was at 225. I'm sure I was more before I begun. I now weight 175.6 and I feel wonderful. I can't stop smiling, My pants were a size 18 almost 20 and now I am a size 12. I now love the gym and before I would never even think about a gym. I love how it is so easy and there is not a day that goes by I don't spread the word on Carb Nite. I can't even really explain how this has changed my life. Once again thank you for sharing this and I thank my husband for finding Carb Nite. Here are a few pictures before and after. Thank you. I will continue Carb Nite because the results are so amazing and I love the way I feel.  (trying to post this pictures but having issues Loading them and making the format smaller)

Big_R
    Participant

Def lost weight in the face lol  do you have a comparison “after” body shot?Great results btw!

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Lol…I was kind thinking the same thing.  😉But let me add, that is  FANTASTIC progress.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Nite results!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?