CarbNite vs. Carb cack-loading

• This topic has 9 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

legion78

Ok, so weight gain is normal when switching from CNS to CBL. Im doing CBL SA for almost 3 weeks now and I might do the same switch as mentioned in a earlier post with 2-3 weeks of CBL then like a week of strict CNS. Anyways, when I started this out a few weeks ago I was 179.5....I weighed myself yesterday after trainng at like noon and I was 184........4.5 lbs. Yeah, I know no big deal but as Im trying to gt down to 165 lbs for a powerlifting comp in 6 weeks, you can see how this might frustrate me. My workouts are better and clothes fit better even with the 4.5 lbs added, and waist has stayed the same visibly

GonnaBeGiant

It's just water, with introducing more carbs with CBL you have less time to deplete glycogen levels like on CNS.

Chuck

I would always weigh in once a week and in the morning. So every Saturday Morning around waking up.

Chuck

It’s a tough call, when you are considering losing that much weight you may want to do the carbnite protocol. Keep your fat/protein ration 1/1 and carbs below 30 and you will lose the weight quick.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CarbNite vs. Carb cack-loading

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?