Carbs during day

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dshugarts
    Participant

I was just curious if anyone has ever taken a break from cns/cbl and ate carbs during the day and what was the result?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Do you mean for like week or for an extended period? I did it for a week and I was fine. I really like CBL so I never went back to a diet that spreads carbs throughout the day. However, a few people on this forum have and they actually ditched CBL.

dshugarts
    Participant

Like an extended period of time. I feel like my body just needs a break but I don’t want to risk fat gain

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Like an extended period of time. I feel like my body just needs a break but I don’t want to risk fat gain

Do you mean you are tired of being in a caloric deficit? You can run still run CBL and not be strict. If you are currently running CNS, just do CBL.

Or do you mean you want to eat carbs all day? I don’t blame you for feeling that way, but your body does not “need” to do that to take a break. That is more of a psychological or mental stress thing.

Robert Haas
    Participant

I have experimented with carbs during the day. Mornings are the worst time to have carbs for me as far as fat gain. Mid day: not so much fat gain but no fat loss either.
    Have you tried eating larger breakfast? If I felt like I needed a break, this helped me most was just eating a large high protein/fat breakfast.
    I’m still doing CBL but taking more of a seasonal approach to it. More carbs on long days in summer, less in winter.

The eyes can't see what the mind doesn't understand.

Naser
    Participant

Hi there. I was looking for some diet program to loose weight and finally last week read about CNS. I started cns and today is my 3rd day. But i dont have any solid idea what n how many meal should i eat on my ulc day.

I’m 5feet 10inch tall having 76kg. I’m a student and doing moderate work out 3/4 times in a week for at least 1 hour including 20mins of cardio and rest 40mins of weight lifting but with machines not with dumble or barbel. I’m also not a breakfast person. Most of my days i remain fasting till 1pm or 2pm because i have to wake up early and travel to my university and attend classes and then again travel back to home so i take my first meal at around 3pm/4pm. Then i go working out.

I have some questions regarding this CNS and would be delighted if i get some answers from any person who r already achieving success with CNS.

1. What should i take on my breakfast? If m fasting from last night after having my last meal at 11pm? Usually i eat atleast a banana after waking up in the morning. Or a shake including fruits with yoghurt and almond milk. Is it OK to have those while m on CNS?

2. Should i eat carbs more than 30g on my post work out meal or whatever i work out or not my carb must not exceed 30g on my ULC day?

3. Should I take carbs more than 30g before going to bed?

4. Can i eat fruits while m doing CNS?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Naser.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s CBL?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carbs during day

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?