Casein or Whey Hydrolysate??

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Is there a benefit to using Casein over Whey Hydrolysates, or both in the Hypertrophic Potentiator Shake?  Just wondering as I buy product if I should buy Whey Hydrolysate as well.  I will already have Casein Hydrolysate for the Sustainer Formula, so if there is no benefit, it would obviously be easier to just stick with the Casein.

gabex

If you have Casein Hydroslate, you are covered.  It is the better of the two.  If you wanted to save some money, you could use some Whey Hydroslate instead of in combination with the Casein Hydroslate for the Hypertrophic Potentiator Shake though.

Richard Schmitt

Is there a benefit to using Casein over Whey Hydrolysates, or both in the Hypertrophic Potentiator Shake?  Just wondering as I buy product if I should buy Whey Hydrolysate as well.  I will already have Casein Hydrolysate for the Sustainer Formula, so if there is no benefit, it would obviously be easier to just stick with the Casein.

The question I have is, are those products really nessecary to have for the PWO Shake? Or could it still work without it? I don't have Casein Hydrolysate, or the Whey Hydroysate. Just the Whey Isolate

ADTS

The question I have is, are those products really nessecary to have for the PWO Shake? Or could it still work without it? I don't have Casein Hydrolysate, or the Whey Hydroysate. Just the Whey Isolate

Whey Isolate is fine for PWO. It is still a very fast digesting protein and will get the job done.

gabex

Whey Isolate is fine for PWO. It is still a very fast digesting protein and will get the job done.

+1.  You don't "need" it.  But I'll tell you, I'm not sure if its the CHY, or the Cit Mal, but my muscular recovery is off the chart.  If only my CNS was on par.

Chase102798

The question I have is, are those products really nessecary to have for the PWO Shake? Or could it still work without it? I don't have Casein Hydrolysate, or the Whey Hydroysate. Just the Whey IsolateFast Hydros cause insulin to raise all by themselves. They speed recovery and I personally have noticed a big difference in the last 9 months of using Peptopro, a hydro casein, over just whey shakes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Casein or Whey Hydrolysate??

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?