CBL DB at 21%–GREAT RESULTS

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

CCT

I spent a good amount of time on CNS/CBL SA, but wanted to add some solid weight for football season so despite being at 21% BF, Idid DB for 1.5 months,lifting 3-4 times per week, and swimming 3-4 times per week.  Backloads were clean for the last week, but other than that it was pretty much whatever i wanted.  I am surprised with the results.  BEFORE: BF=21%, wt. 155AFTER:  BF=22%, wt. 172 (after 3 days ULC) No pics to show it, but I dont look visibly fatter, and can see very significant changes in lean mass.  Now time to switch over to SA and cut some fat. 

TCB
    Participant

Congrats! Nice job, and I'm glad the program worked as intended for you! Minimal fat gain while adding bulk.Out of curiosity, did you just increase your food quantities, or did you backload everyday, both?

Amroth

Nice! what your diet looks like?

Gl;itch.e

Awesome results CCT! I just want to caution you about trying to drop the fat too fast though. After such a short time at the higher bodyweight you might lose muscle if you are too agressive in trying to lose fat. Take any attempt at fat loss slowly. If anything transition off DB to SA as slow as possible and try to maintain your weight. You should still be able to lean up a bit and keep the muscle that way.

CCT

Awesome results CCT! I just want to caution you about trying to drop the fat too fast though. After such a short time at the higher bodyweight you might lose muscle if you are too agressive in trying to lose fat. Take any attempt at fat loss slowly. If anything transition off DB to SA as slow as possible and try to maintain your weight. You should still be able to lean up a bit and keep the muscle that way.

I thought the same thing, and started SA a couple of days ago  My DB diet was pretty much this 9 AM:  12-16 oz black coffee 10AM:  4-6 eggs cooked in butter, with green leafy veggies12 pm: broccoli or cauliflower, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, some nuts 3 pm:  almondmilk blended with some strawberries and raw cacao powder (pre-wo)4pm:  LIFT 5-6 p.m. Protein (whey or some other meat source), 3-4 cups cereal, (Fruity pebbles, Recees puffs, Glutino apple cinnamon) 7pm:  Main carb meal, usually some white rice or gluten free pasta, or Udi's GF pizza, followed by a dirty dessert

I thought the same thing, and started SA a couple of days ago  My DB diet was pretty much this 9 AM:  12-16 oz black coffee 10AM:  4-6 eggs cooked in butter, with green leafy veggies12 pm: broccoli or cauliflower, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, some nuts 3 pm:  almondmilk blended with some strawberries and raw cacao powder (pre-wo)4pm:  LIFT 5-6 p.m. Protein (whey or some other meat source), 3-4 cups cereal, (Fruity pebbles, Recees puffs, Glutino apple cinnamon) 7pm:  Main carb meal, usually some white rice or gluten free pasta, or Udi's GF pizza, followed by a dirty dessert

Wait a minute wait a minute! Are Reeses puff gluten free?

CCT

not officially.  i believe they have trace to minimal amounts of gluten, but there is no wheat flour in them. 

Richard Schmitt
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CBL DB at 21%–GREAT RESULTS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?