CBL question

• This topic has 2 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mpotter
    Keymaster

Fairly new to the program and slowly figuring everything out. I am on day 3 after the prep phase. But I haven't been keeping track of how many grams of fat/protein or carbs while backloading. How important is this? I simply don't have the time to try to figure all that out. Any advice on this? I have been doing the am accelerator shake, sometimes having a "breakfast type meal" around 9-10, having meat, veggie and some fat at lunch, doing the pre workout shake, pwo shake and then CBL at night. I don't really feel like that is enough food...and (I know I shouldn't weigh myself all the time, but I can't stop myself) the scale hasn't moved. I'm trying to lose bf so I don't really care what the scale says but since I am so new to CBL I think it's a good way to make sure I'm doing things correctly.Thanks!!

maxwkw

I think you're probably better off in the long run doing it this way. I you find you're not losing enough fat then cut out either some carbs or maybe your first meal.

Mpotter

maxwkw, do you mean better off not keeping track of every gram of everything I eat?

maxwkw

Yes, you could drive yourself insane micro managing all of those numbers. If you can eventually get to a place where you can eat intuitively and make progress I think you'll probably be a lot happier.

Mpotter

Haha. I'm a bit OCD anyways, so you are probably right! I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CBL question

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?