CNS at lunchtime~1pm

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rastruck
    Keymaster

Hey guys just wanted to know if there are other ppl who start their CNS at lunchtime 1pm and their experiences. I will not extend beyond 6pm eating carbs because I've noticed that carbs in excess tend to throw down my deep sleep at night really bad, and I love my current ~1.5-2hrs of deep sleep which are getting me lean and also increasing my strength in training during these ketogenic days.Currently set my calories at 3 thousand experimentally, with more than 60% from saturated/mct fats (coconut>mct>Ghee>cocoa butter) then some fish oil and avocado oil,  and in the bulletproof style of eating.  Well sometimes I exceed those 3 thousand..... but average 3 thousand.  My current fat % is around 8%bf to 8.5 but I wish to get to at least 6%bf or lower if possible.

Richard Schmitt

Hey guys just wanted to know if there are other ppl who start their CNS at lunchtime 1pm and their experiences. I will not extend beyond 6pm eating carbs because I've noticed that carbs in excess tend to throw down my deep sleep at night really bad, and I love my current ~1.5-2hrs of deep sleep which are getting me lean and also increasing my strength in training during these ketogenic days.Currently set my calories at 3 thousand experimentally, with more than 60% from saturated/mct fats (coconut>mct>Ghee>cocoa butter) then some fish oil and avocado oil,  and in the bulletproof style of eating.  Well sometimes I exceed those 3 thousand..... but average 3 thousand.  My current fat % is around 8%bf to 8.5 but I wish to get to at least 6%bf or lower if possible.

Ah no, not a bad idea. I can understand the problem with sleep, so I'd say that's pretty good timing. Ah wow...body fat is that low! Awesome job!! Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS at lunchtime~1pm

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?