CNS BodPod Results With PICTURES!!

• This topic has 7 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Results from the past few tests.  I started at 245lb of morbid obesity, lost the bulk of it with calorie restriction, but lost a lot of muscle along with the fat.  I started CNS when I was around ~25% body fat and it seems to be working a lot better.  I've been on it for nearly 3 months though, and I'm really so tired of CNS, and ready to do backloading asap.  I won't switch without completely understanding and researching the book when it comes out though, so expect to see more CNS results edited into here before I switch to backloading.

Testing Date       Body Fat %       Fat Free Weight (lb)        Body Weight (lb)       
    18 Nov 11 17.6% 141.942 172.255
    28 Nov 11 16.5% 142.597 170.743
    8 Dec 11 15.2% 142.843 168.514
    16 Dec 11 15.3% 142.856 168.682

Newfiedan
    Participant

pretty cool to see the bodpod results given that its the gold standard for bodyfat analysis. I wish that they had one here at a reasonable price to get myself tested at the moment I am just using caliper measurements, the 4 site method to determine my bodyfat.

Richard Schmitt

Wow that's good results in three months man! Keep it up. I wish I had a way to check mine monthly like that. Just body calipers, which aren't really accurate if you just test one spot like it says.

Naomi Most

Well done!Three months is the usual "run time" for CNS anyway. Switch to CBL for a while, then get back on Carb Nite when you feel it's time, e.g. when you're ready for a break from heavy training.

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Added new results from today's test. No real change. I finally succeeded in buying the E-Book last night, so I'm starting my reading/research and will be changing to CBL soon. I wouldn't complain if I were to gain in muscle mass and keep the same body fat percentage, but hopefully I'll be able to drop a bit more fat while I'm at it.  I don't know if my BodPod folks will be available through the holidays, so I might have to wait until January for my next measurement.

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Maybe I'll post pictures…  Right now they are too big to post apparently.

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

OK, so left to right.  Fatty.....    Pre-CNS......    Mid-CNS......  TodayFatty Pic was Oct 2009Pre-CNS picture taken 9 Sept 11Mid-CNS picture taken 4 Nov 11Today Pic taken 21 Dec 11CompositeFront.png

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

From behind, left to right.                      Fatty.....                      Pre-CNS......                Mid-CNS......              TodayComposite.png

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

First pic Fatty  other two are from today.CompositeOther.png

Newfiedan
    Participant

that is an awesome transformation brother quite the accomplishment wtg. So are you moving onto some muscle building now as a new goal?

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

there.I don't actually have pictures from when I was at my largest with a 50 inch waist... I was a little camera shy...The fatty in this pic is about 220, size 40 pants folding over under the fat, about 44 inch waist at the largest spot.Now, Size 32 jeans require a belt.  I don't have the abdominal definition that I would want yet, but I am around 15% BF still.  Time to bulk up with about 20 pounds of muscle in my opinion!

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

that is an awesome transformation brother quite the accomplishment wtg. So are you moving onto some muscle building now as a new goal?

Thanks Man!  Yeah, I feel diminutive at 168lbs... I was over 200 for so long I really need to get some of that size back, but as muscle only this time 🙂

Newfiedan
    Participant

I hear ya on that, once I had hit 158 lbs I wanted to rebuild muscle again and did so on the geek to freak program but boy did I pack on the fat along with the muscle it sucked big time. I wish I had known about carb backloading during that program. So main goal right now is to do both build and shed more fat so I am pumped to get at this thing head on and hardcore. I wish ya all the best man. I am still battling with that last bit of stubborn fat on my abdomen but it shall go over time. I may hit cns method for a few weeks to banish that last bit of fat.

MarkDee

“Get on down with your Bad Self !”Great job -- thanks for posting these.Looks like the 'love handles' are melting away...I've got my "starting" statistics from last week's Bod Pod.When I've got some time under my belt, I'll post the data along with the pix.You've set a good example !

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Thanks Mark!! In person the love handles are still larger-than-life, which is why I have hesitated to quit CNS and start CBL, but I also understand that I am a poor judge of my progress.The pictures show much more progress than the mirror anyway.  I think I will go hit a good lift and perhaps start CBL tonight...

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS BodPod Results With PICTURES!!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?