CNS Recipes

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

amedio
    Keymaster

I am curious to if the recipes listed in the book are still okay or not (i.e. coconut creme pie)? Some of 'em look almost to good to be true.  😮Also, does GNC still make PM powder? I have yet to find it. Would caramel whey be a wise choice? 

Naomi Most

They're actually still totally okay.  And I really don't know about the GNC proteins…If you make that coconut cream pie, which I never have, tell us how it was!

amedio

I know this thread is getting a wee bit outdated, but I have a questions about the CNS recipes. The sugar-free Torani syrups are made with Splenda. Are those okay to use in moderation (i.e. for the CNS recipes)? I plan on trying the coconut cream pie recipe this weekend if I can get my hands on some hazelnut meal.  :-

Damon Amato
    Participant

I believe Kiefer stated that after the CNS book came he discovered the insulin spiking properties of Ace-K, which is in both Hansen's soda and the Torani sugar-free syrup, so just don't be dumping a bunch of it in a low carb shake.

amedio

I believe Kiefer stated that after the CNS book came he discovered the insulin spiking properties of Ace-K, which is in both Hansen's soda and the Torani sugar-free syrup, so just don't be dumping a bunch of it in a low carb shake.

Thanks a lot for that.  🙂 I was curious. I will likely just use it for the coconut cream pie. So is there a revised edition of CNS coming out soon?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS Recipes

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?