CNS results have Paused

• This topic has 13 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Luis S.

A thing that has become experimental lately that people on here are seeing results with is to throw in a random week of Density Bulk. When results stall just backload for a week then go back on CNS. That did wonders for me, and some of the memebers on here have seen great results with it.

Richard Schmitt

A thing that has become experimental lately that people on here are seeing results with is to throw in a random week of Density Bulk. When results stall just backload for a week then go back on CNS. That did wonders for me, and some of the memebers on here have seen great results with it.

I have that in mind to try.

Damon Amato
    Participant

I thought about that but am afraid to try, even from two backloads spaced two days apart my waist blows up by more than an inch.

sckiely
    Participant

I thought about that but am afraid to try, even from two backloads spaced two days apart my waist blows up by more than an inch.

This is very important for everybody to understand. Just because it works for someone doesn't mean it is ideal for everyone! You have to find the best approach for you. Usually that is finding what you are doing wrong, not trying something new.I have been playing around with a number of aspects of CNS/ CBL on myself, some have worked and some have done nothing, I don't feel like anything has pushed me in a negative direction using the basic parameters. My "stalls" I mainly when I am trying something rather than following the program exactly!But that is me. I could make suggestions for others but it only "might" work?For my clients that are willing to give either CNS/ CBL a go they do it strictly as written. Then I may tweak some things for them as I see necessary.

Lamz

I would try waiting and have your first coffee/cream and coconut oil at 9:30, so that you have really fasted for 12hrs. I'm also going to start doing this and see if it helps.Cheers,

Mariov9

One last ?What would be the best thing to eat or drink post 6am workout if I'm holding of on my coffee and coconut cream till9 am?

Luis S.

One last ?What would be the best thing to eat or drink post 6am workout if I'm holding of on my coffee and coconut cream till9 am?

My opinion, and personal view is that since your purpose is weight loss, you dont need a pwo shake, or have the need to eat anything pwo. Your situation will actually increase fat burning in the AM if you dont take in anything pwo till your coffee at 9.

Damon Amato
    Participant

If you have no insulin spike nor protein PWO, your muscles aren't going anywhere though, and they could potentially degrade without it.

sckiely
    Participant

If you have no insulin spike nor protein PWO, your muscles aren't going anywhere though, and they could potentially degrade without it.

+1

Luis S.

hmm good point. I might have been screwing myself up all this time then?

Big_R
    Participant

What is density bulking version of CBL?

Luis S.

What is density bulking version of CBL?

Density Bulk is the phase of CBL that focuses on rapid muscle growth and maintaining current body fat. Based on eating the maximum amount of carbs your muscles can store as glycogen without turning it into fat. I would have to go into extensive detail to explain it accurately so you are better of getting the book and then asking about particular details that you are unsure about. I was skeptical at first, since the book is so expensive, but its honestly worth it.

Mariov9

So??? Would a 50/50 protein fat ratio be what I should be going for after 6 am workout??

sckiely
    Participant

Have a high protein and Leucine shake post workout. This will spike insulin and halt the cortisol catabolic response.Then start with 50/50 fat/ protein after this about 30 mins-1 hr after shake

IOWA.PharmD

Or whenever your hungry after your PWO shake, so as long as it has been one hour.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS results have Paused

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?