CNS Workout Routine Adjustments

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zewski

I'm not sure how much I can say since I had to pay for it, and I don't wanna take away from Kiefer's profit (if he even makes anything from it), but in the sept/oct issue of thepowermagazine.com Kiefer wrote an article on how he adjusted Jesse Burdick's (an accomplished PL'er) training to suit CNS while cutting from 270 to 220 in 3 monthsIt is a great read for anyone weight training while on CNS

Richard Schmitt

With the whole routine adjustment while on CNS is a pretty good idea to go ahead and train in the mornings? and have the rest of the day to basically rest? and it'll be fasted? With this being said I know a PWO Shake is ok with just protein, leucine, and creatine, until noon for the first meal, though is coffee with coconut oil good before then too? Say I get to the gym around 5am and finish around 6am pwo shake, then coffee with oil at 8am, then 1st meal at noon, then 2nd meal at 5:30pm, then maybe extra fat snack at 7, bed by 9/10?Read this article and printed the pages out to keep, really great and inspiring read. Motivated me to do that challenge.

zewski

IMO meal timing (except post-workout) hardly matterstraining fasted is fineKeep the PWO-shake, then just eat based on feel. If you get hungry, eat. Just KISS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS Workout Routine Adjustments

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?