CNS workout?

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mariov9
    Keymaster

I know I will probably catch some heat for this but being that I just discovered this site and am 2 months into the CNS Im looking for some direction in inregards to a workout program. With my busy work schedule and family I only have time to workout at around 6am during the week which I know is not ideal. Would a program l like P90x have any benefit if I only did the resistance parts minus the cardio parts? Any help would be appreciated for this NewB.Thanks 

zewski

pretty much anything's better than p90x (except crossfit)check out: http://www.leangains.com/2011/09/fuckarounditis.html http://www.leangains.com/2008/12/reverse-pyramid-revisited.htmlfor some guidelines with minimalist trainingAlso, timing of your workout is a lot less important (as in it doesn't matter at all, although it's best RIGHT before you begin your carb nite) than it is for CBL'ing. Just focus on getting stronger in the main movements and don't worry about the other unimportant movements and you'll be fine. Get stronger and let the diet take care of fat loss, you'll be fineWelcome to the forums.

Mariov9

Thanks for the links I will defiantly check them out.

dawatts22

I know I will probably catch some heat for this but being that I just discovered this site and am 2 months into the CNS Im looking for some direction in inregards to a workout program. With my busy work schedule and family I only have time to workout at around 6am during the week which I know is not ideal. Would a program l like P90x have any benefit if I only did the resistance parts minus the cardio parts? Any help would be appreciated for this NewB.Thanks

Also check out Kiefers Free ebook for the shockwave protocol.  Shockwaveprotocol.com. The shockwave ripped protocol is meant for those on CNS.  I think the longest session is like 45 mins so it's perfect for a busy person.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS workout?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?