Creatine HCL

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TheDan
    Participant

It's in the topic. I have some of this sitting on my shelf, just wondering if anyone has tried it with CBL. Yes I'm aware regular  monohydrate is recommended protocol but I've had much better results with HCL on other programs.

nickl413

Thats what is in GNC's Amplified 189?  I tried that and the pills would not digest.  Do I need to explain how I know that? lol  I googled it and apparently a lot of other folks have the same problem.  For the people who can digest it, it seems to work really well.  Is it sold in powdered form anywhere?  If so I'd try it again.

TheDan
    Participant

Thats what is in GNC's Amplified 189?  I tried that and the pills would not digest.  Do I need to explain how I know that? lol  I googled it and apparently a lot of other folks have the same problem.  For the people who can digest it, it seems to work really well.  Is it sold in powdered form anywhere?  If so I'd try it again.

It's sold in powder form, it's called Concrete. I've never had any digestion issues with it. Used it quite a bit over the past year but switched back to monohydrate when I started CBL because that's what was recommended.

Defiance

I always get issues if I use something that is not monohydrate. I love monohydrate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Creatine HCL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?