critque my CBL

• This topic has 2 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

brianyoung74

Hello Everyone I am new to CBL. I am competing in a Natural Bodybuilding show in 8 weeks. I am sitting around 6% BF right. at 185.7 LBS.  I want to get to very low BF levels, enough to have ripped Glutes. I am endomorphic and always had a sluggish metabolism. I am currently taking in around 265 grams of protein, 100 grams of Carbs all coming post workout (waxy Maze), Fat Intake is 65 grams a day, 14 Grams MCT, 18grams Omega 3, 9 grams of chicken fat and the rest from whole eggs.    I do 45 mins of LISS at 5am and 15 mins post weights. My weight trainning is intense trainning one body part a day. 6 on 1 off trainning split, no cardio on leg day.  I have been drinking Black coffee before and after Cardio in the Am. I want to keep insulin levels as low as possible. Would i get better results by adding the 10 grams of whey and coconut oil. Or just Coconut oil for the Ketone production. I want to keep as much muscle as possible and burn as much fat as possible. Any advice would be greatBrian

Richard Schmitt

Have you read the book or looked through these forums in regards to LISS?

brianyoung74

I have read the book and know how to do HIIT. I forgot to put this info in, I also play in a indoor soccer league and i also play Ice hockey. I count those as HIIT so i am doing 2 session of HIIT a week with the rest of my cardio being LISS

Richard Schmitt

Then LISS is really a no go

brianyoung74

i will switch it up, do you have any insight about my other questions

Richard Schmitt

When doing HIIT first thing the morning stick to coffee and do it fasted. It's better for fat loss.

brianyoung74

I know that, I am talking after the Cardio should have the 10 Grams og whey and coconut Oil, Or just the MCTs and keep the Insulin lower and stay clear of the Whey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

critque my CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?