CS and Weighted HIIT

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Just curious if anyone uses Carb Shock when they have weighted HIIT for the day's training. I'm talking lighter weights in dynamic lifts, nothing too heavy. Just curious if anyone is doing it, or saving it and keeping it a fully ULC day when HIIT'n.

Richard Schmitt

Personally I'd just do a regular shake sans CS.

Like a barbell complex? I would probably have CS if you have any performance goals in mind, if not you could probably just go with a whey shake.

Scope75

Id save that spendy CS and go with a shake and leucine.

David M Pope
    Participant

I just do the whey and leucine. Then again I don't have CS…I imagine if I did, I'd probably save it for instances when you're performing something you'd like to improve at (Trevor's take).

https://one.body.io/forums/topic/inchxinch-b2b-log-were-in-hell-gentlemen/

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Cool, I've been just eating regular food after my workouts and not really letting the HIIT effect my daily nutrition timing, but when I thought about it, it seemed best to take it into consideration. As of today I started Leucine and 40g whey an hour post HIIT, then real food an hour after that. Staying ULC all day though.

Scope75

That's exactly what I do for AM HIIT. Skip all shakes/Supps and eat real food. I don't think a spike is needed so I just let my body do as it pleases. Hooefully it just wants to keep the fire stoked and just continues to burn fat.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CS and Weighted HIIT

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?