Dead Lift PR on CNS

• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

masZUL
    Participant

I'm doing shockwave on CNS (technically I do 2 weeks of CNS followed by 3 or 4 days of CBL then repeat)… regardless, I just set a deadlift PR last week.  495 with a modified stance… I weigh 188.  Honestly I'm not sure if this is all that great since I'm pretty new to dead lifting but I was still pretty stoked!

Jesus dude, that's awesome!

Richard Schmitt

Jesus dude, that's awesome!

+1Great job

Bodynsoil
    Participant

Sweet.. 

Paul-T

That's a fantastic pull, keep it up!

ShaunTX
    Participant

495 with a modified stance... I weigh 188.  Honestly I'm not sure if this is all that great since I'm pretty new to dead lifting but I was still pretty stoked!

At 188 that's a solid pull bud. Especially if you've never really DL before.

Big_R
    Participant

I'm doing shockwave on CNS (technically I do 2 weeks of CNS followed by 3 or 4 days of CBL then repeat)... regardless, I just set a deadlift PR last week.  495 with a modified stance... I weigh 188.  Honestly I'm not sure if this is all that great since I'm pretty new to dead lifting but I was still pretty stoked!

what is "modified stance" mean?    and yes that's good!

masZUL
    Participant

500 is my new PR.Modified is a wider then normal stance without being quite a sumo pull... somewhere in between.

Big_R
    Participant

500 is my new PR.Modified is a wider then normal stance without being quite a sumo pull... somewhere in between.

I was going to say.... If your grip is on the inside then it's more a sumo.  Either way 500 is awesome.  Great job!

Tomahawk

Just wanted to say great job and keep it up.

hack_attack
    Participant

Jesus. Yes a 2.6x bodyweight pull for someone who is “new to deadlifting” is good.

AdamFiddler

What was your deadlift/total training during CNS?

masZUL
    Participant

Thanks.  I hit 505 last week while on low carb/low calorie (doing a competition in 4 weeks)... I was a little hestant to even try it because this is not supposed to be the time you hit PRs but it worked out.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dead Lift PR on CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?