Did Kiefer ever write a Shockwave Protocol for home gym users?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

[S]

http://www.dangerouslyhardcore.com/542/the-shockwave-protocols-1-0/#comment-358208611"If you don't mind, I'll come up with a home-gym version for readers (basically for you at this point), but if you're not interested, that's fine also."His comment was posted a year ago, did he ever get around to doing it?I train at home and the equipment that I currently use consists of a power rack (includes chin-up and dip bar), flat bench, one barbell and some plates. I will be getting some dumbbells in the future, but it isn't possible right now. Is it possible for Kiefer to write up something for those of us that train at home with minimal equipment? If it will help to convince him, I have purchased both the Carb Nite, and Carb-Back-Loading books. I am surprised that I am just now discovering Kiefer and his workout/nutrition protocols. Regards

Naomi Most

You know, that's a good question.  I'll find out.

jcgomez

+1

Kiefer
    Participant

I actually did start developing a home-brewed, body-weight version of the Shockwave Protocol, but, as happens often right now, I got side-tracked. Let's put this on the list of to-dos for this year:1) 5/3/1 Bench Challenge2) Ultimate X: Protocol for building the perfect X-frame3) Body Weight Shockwave Training

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

What is an x-frame?

IOWA.PharmD

I just googled it. After 10 secs of reading I gathered it being big/wide shoulders, skinny waist, and big legs.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Haha when I googled it something came up about BDSM

Damon Amato
    Participant

am I the only one who finds it amusing that Kiefer is a “junior member” on his own forum?

IOWA.PharmD

Thanks for the visual ibobland…

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

am I the only one who finds it amusing that Kiefer is a "junior member" on his own forum?

He is a "guru" though. Only one on the forum 😛

Naomi Most

am I the only one who finds it amusing that Kiefer is a "junior member" on his own forum?

I do, but Kiefer doesn't.  😀

Damon Amato
    Participant

Well if he posted more he could reach hero status 🙂

[S]

I actually did start developing a home-brewed, body-weight version of the Shockwave Protocol, but, as happens often right now, I got side-tracked. Let's put this on the list of to-dos for this year:1) 5/3/1 Bench Challenge2) Ultimate X: Protocol for building the perfect X-frame3) Body Weight Shockwave Training

Awesome, thanks Kiefer.

Naomi Most

Well if he posted more he could reach hero status 🙂

That's what I'm saying!  😀

Nman
    Participant

In the Shockwave protocol he lists some alternative exercises, most can be done at home.  Also I would think one could be a little creative and still get benefits…ie…Front Squats instead of Leg Press, etc…Here's a discussion on it http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum/index.php?topic=1684.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Did Kiefer ever write a Shockwave Protocol for home gym users?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?