Did Kiefer ever write a Shockwave Protocol for home gym users?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Kiefer
    Participant

If anyone is still paying attention to this thread, no, it hasn't been completed yet, but I'm currently in negotiations with a software company to produce an iPhone app for a full blown, multi-experience level shockwave training protocol that will also have a body weight version. I'll keep everyone posted. The soonest it would be out will be October, but the good news: I have to develop these systems within the next month if we can strike an agreement.(I have to tell you...it feels like someone removed some shackles. Things, suddenly--albeit slowly--are moving again.)This will be one of the most exciting releases of the year if I can negotiate a fair deal.

zewski

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Damon Amato
    Participant

lol, love that Kiefer's post total suspiciously went from 85 to 9003 today…

Shane Layton

lol, love that Kiefer's post total suspiciously went from 85 to 9003 today...

And he also graduated from Junior Member 🙂I'm pruod of all my friends today.

Space Ghost

Can anyone working out in a home gym post his/her shockwave plan?

Craig jones
    Participant

If anyone is still paying attention to this thread, no, it hasn't been completed yet, but I'm currently in negotiations with a software company to produce an iPhone app for a full blown, multi-experience level shockwave training protocol that will also have a body weight version. I'll keep everyone posted. The soonest it would be out will be October, but the good news: I have to develop these systems within the next month if we can strike an agreement.(I have to tell you...it feels like someone removed some shackles. Things, suddenly--albeit slowly--are moving again.)This will be one of the most exciting releases of the year if I can negotiate a fair deal.

I will definitely be down loading this when/if it comes out!!!!

Marty P Koch
    Participant

I'm a Windows Phone devotee, it won't be of benefit, so I hope this won't take away from any other projects… CNS2.0, Diet Software, the 'for purchase' Shockwave ProtocolS, etc…

Blake Norfleet
    Participant

A definite download here.

jcgomez

+1

Lauren Norfleet
    Participant

+1

Jaydeep Jha
    Participant

that is just awesome as I do a lot of BW stuff

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Did Kiefer ever write a Shockwave Protocol for home gym users?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?