Dmunnee’s Log

• This topic has 7 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

I tried the coconut oil, not my taste at all.  I can somewhat tolerate MCT oil though, so maybe I'll try that. 

I do all my cooking with refined coconut oil, it has no taste at all.

Damon Amato
    Participant

cooking, yes.  In coffee, yuck.

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Oh yeah, for the coffee, the oily texture is strange to me.  I use virgin in my coffee right now, but I need to get some full fat coconut milk to try instead.

Chuck

Wow, you guys have a good schedule down. Need a little help-I am currently 212lbs. Started at 215lbs. I started on 12-29-2011 depletion phase.Current diet as follows:0600- Coffee, heavy whipping cream soon to have MCT OIL1200- Kroger's low carb yogurt, or fast.1530- Gym                (5X5 program) 1700- Eat low carb meal typically 20g or less. (try to add fatty bacon or olive oil to the meal)1700-2000- Protein shake low carb.Going to try some recipes to spice it up, and on the Carb Nite- the actual day- what should my carb to protein and fat intake be?Workouts as follows: (5X5 program)M- BI'S, BACKT- LEGS, HIIT CARDIOW- CHEST, TRI'STR- LEGS HIIT CARDIOFR- BI'S BACKSAT- LEGS HIIT CARDIOSUN- CHEST, TRI'SAlso I may skip a leg day here and there to recover, since on the diet I have been able to recover from my lifts. I was on CBL and loved it, I would like to lean out to 195lbs-200lbs. And start the CBL process again. ;D

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dmunnee’s Log

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?