Does Meat Rot in you Colon?

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gnomer
    Participant

http://www.gnolls.org/1444/does-meat-rot-in-your-colon-no-what-does-beans-grains-and-vegetables/decent article but also some good back and forth discussion below the article

Spatz

Thanks for sharing! I really actually enjoyed reading that, mildly humorous and straight to the point. Currently reading the banter in the comments…

Spatz

…. I'm still stuck in the comments. “Maybe” halfway down them. Goodness! He's got some really good stuff in there! I read through a whole big chunk of the comments and think “Welp, I need to get off my butt and go fix something else on the house..” look over at the scroll bar to see how far I've gotten down the page and it hasn't really moved. o_o

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I always got a kick out of that statement.

Gnomer
    Participant

.... I'm still stuck in the comments. "Maybe" halfway down them. Goodness! He's got some really good stuff in there! I read through a whole big chunk of the comments and think "Welp, I need to get off my butt and go fix something else on the house.." look over at the scroll bar to see how far I've gotten down the page and it hasn't really moved. o_o

haha yea there is a lot of talk on that article

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Does Meat Rot in you Colon?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?