ELECT / PSR logistic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Guillaume
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m doing CBL and I’m loving it. At the moment I’m doing a strength training program of my own but I wanted to give a try to shockwave.
    So I’ve read the ebook and watch all the videos on Kiefer’s channel but there is still this one question : How the heck can you possibly do the 5 reps on ELECT with 5 different weights when using a bar ?? (eg: squat, bench press, deadlift…)

I mean at the moment I’m doing drop sets but I put the bar back, unbolt the thingy remove the weight and do another set, which is OK because it’s also including my rest time.

But Kiefer says that the 5 reps on ELECT have to be in a rapid fashion. On the video, we can see the lady doing sumo deadlift with DB which is OK but how are you suppose to do that when using a bar ?

Maybe I’m missing something here. Hope you guys can help.
    Cheers.

G.

My avatar is not complaining, he is just Carb-Backloading with Fruity Pepple 😉

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

You need a training partner to do those. If you do not have a training partner, I’d just do straight sets on barbell exercises and do PSR sets on machine and DB exercises.

Penny Danner
    Participant

Yeah, when I did ELECT sets it was hard. Esp for deadlifts. I’d have to stage all the plates I’d be using and just try to move as fast as I could changing/adding them.

marco

Is an ELECT set to failure ?

Marc A Desrosiers
    Participant

Sorry, my mistake………..Is a PSR set to failure ?

Marc A Desrosiers
    Participant

Is a PSR set to failure ?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I believe it is, I can’t quite remember the Shockwave protocol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ELECT / PSR logistic

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?