Elite labs 100% Isoblend

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

http://www.elitelabsusa.com/Good morning,I was recently using Muscle Feast Premium blend but the taste isn't the best unless its on a CN when I can mix dextrose. I seen Elite Labs on Facebook and they have the same type of blend without fillers and junk as well. I bought the Chocolate peanut butter and I have to say it is great. It came out to 64 dollars after shipping. I plan on making this a regular purchase.

16 bucks per pound is a little steep for my tastes protein powder wise. Aside from that looks like a really solid protein powder.

16 bucks per pound is a little steep for my tastes protein powder wise. Aside from that looks like a really solid protein powder.

In this day and age it seems if we want quality we have to pay for it. On CNS I am only using it PWO, so I am not using it as much as I would on CBL.

Scope75

In this day and age it seems if we want quality we have to pay for it. On CNS I am only using it PWO, so I am not using it as much as I would on CBL.

But you could get more for less. 16 a pound is 3-5 bucks more a pound than most other proteins that are about the same.

But you could get more for less. 16 a pound is 3-5 bucks more a pound than most other proteins that are about the same.

Do you use a similar mix? If so, which brand? I kinda refuse to use true nutrition or proteinfactory due to shipping costs and waiting on the items.

Scope75

I don't do a blend anymore but I use to buy from MF also but the prices are just stupid now. I just buy and use WPI now and eat food for a longer lasting protein source.

TCB
    Participant

Just use TN and buy 10lbs at a time, along with whatever else you need; creatine, leucine, etc. and the shipping costs are pretty much offset.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Elite labs 100% Isoblend

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?