Episode 7 – Q&A with Kiefer and Dr. Rocky

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Gnomer
    Participant

https://soundcloud.com/body-io-fm/episode-7-q-a-with-kiefer-and-rockyhas some good questions.. he talks about why it's generally more beneficial to focus on starches over sugars especially in CBL

Richard Schmitt

My curious question would with using starches and limit sugars, would GF Flour with either dextrose or Splenda as the “sugar” still provide those beneficial affects or are we talking about processed store bought sugars?

Gnomer
    Participant

My curious question would with using starches and limit sugars, would GF Flour with either dextrose or Splenda as the "sugar" still provide those beneficial affects or are we talking about processed store bought sugars?

in the podcast he just mentions to limit fructose as much as possible.. so yea the dextrose or GF flours should be fine

Richard Schmitt

My curious question would with using starches and limit sugars, would GF Flour with either dextrose or Splenda as the "sugar" still provide those beneficial affects or are we talking about processed store bought sugars?

in the podcast he just mentions to limit fructose as much as possible.. so yea the dextrose or GF flours should be fine

I know I heard that but wanted to clarify if that makes sense.

So when's the new website coming up?  He ends the podcast saying if you're listening to the podcast, the site should be up.  I don't see anything at body.io

Adrian Caron
    Participant

So when's the new website coming up?  He ends the podcast saying if you're listening to the podcast, the site should be up.  I don't see anything at body.io

It's not live yet, but I'm not sure what people are expecting, it's not going to have anything new just a central spot for when interviews/podcasts are posted, links to Athlete.io articles, etc.  If you follow Kiefer on Twitter you've seen all the content that will be on body.io at least when it launches.

OK. So this one will still be up.  I was thinking the forums & content would be moved somehow.  I suppose even if they were, there'd be a link here. 

earlyriser

Hopefully this can get on itunes soon as well!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Episode 7 – Q&A with Kiefer and Dr. Rocky

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?