Estimating how many carbs?

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Cropsy

Vinny asked this before but I didn't see a straight answer and I've been curious… is there some kind of formula or rough estimate for how many grams of carbs you should shoot for on training (and non training) days when backloading? Or are you just supposed to go with the flow and judge by how you feel or your appearance etc?Thanks.

Damon Amato
    Participant

You should be working off of the Delta chart in the book and then customizing based on feel from there.

Cropsy

Thanks. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the book. Is there an alternate way to get a ballpark figure (without giving away the secrets of the pages)?

sckiely
    Participant

There is no real secret here, the articles were effective for lots of people before the book was released so i suggest you go over them.As a quick answer: - as long as you are focusing on high Gi/ fast acting carbs your best bet is to just eat. It is very unlikely that you will over do it as everyone is paranoid and holds themselves back. Until you get the book this is the best bet. Tyhen if you feel ok the next day keep going if you feel bloated and shit, back off.

Cropsy

Okay, great, thanks guys.

Naomi Most

Did you guys know about the Carb Back-Loading cheat sheet?http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum/index.php?topic=255.0(Scroll down until you see the list of articles, sorted by topic.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Estimating how many carbs?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?