Excited, but have a lot to learn!

• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

J Watts
    Keymaster

Hello,This is my first time joining a forum, and just started looking into CBL. I am 35, and live north of Atlanta, GA. After letting myself get fat I decided to diet which began 2 years ago. I found my diet guru, followed my macros with 100% faith, and lost 60 lbs. At the end of last year I decided I wanted to powerlift so I started shoveling in the carbs again beginning at 6am every morning. Long story short, I gained 40 lbs back in 3 months. It took me a year and a half on top of counting macros on everything and cardio every day to get there. It wasn't a waste of time because I am starting to understand why I gained it back so fast now.So moving on, I am interested in CBL because it seems it won't disrupt my life. I can also accomplish my main goal of getting stronger without my waistline expanding. I have read the book once and will be honest that I did not grasp everything especially the first phase. Look forward to dropping the fat, and please be gentle I am a forum newbie and diet idiot. I have a lot to learn....

Allenxld

Welcome! I am only some help here as I am doing Carb Nite Solution but the first part is the same or similar: getting your body to burn fat instead of carbs for energy. ( If I am wrong , you CBL guru's let me know!!)

Naomi Most

Don't worry, we'll be gentle!  Probably.  🙂I just approved your CBL Members application so come post a log over yonder.Trust me, EVERYBODY has a lot to learn...

sckiely
    Participant

That is actually one of the best things about CBL, almost everyday is a chance to learn something about ourselves, either from Nutritional choices, other forum members or paying attention to how we react to the whole process each day.Very good to have you here. Be sure to keep the book on hand, it is definitely not one to read once through, keep referring back to it as there is SO much to take in

Chris

Welcome I think everyone has loads to learn from each other. everyone is very friendly so ask as many questions as you can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Excited, but have a lot to learn!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?